Community Leaders Engagement Session
We recently held an engagement session for the common for some early adopters and current UAA community leaders. We are in an early stage and all of of our current users are early adoptors and potential mentors for new members. Thanks!
Much valuable input and insight was gleamed at the session. It was appreciated at this (and all) stages of the development and community life cycle.
If you were not able to make the session, here is a link to the Bb Collaborate recording.
A few highlights of ideas:
- Time management tips for faculty
- Gamification in education
- Success Stories
- Blackboard & Collaborate (and other tools) user forums
- Committees as groups sharing current projects
- New faculty, staff and adjunct orientation
- Sharing what hasn’t worked
We heard some great ideas and I am feeling energized and excited about what can grow from our physical community, into our new open, online space.